‘ParkingPerx’ businessman Chris Reed has announced the appointment of a highly experienced Board of Directors for the company.
The appointments come after the founder of ProxiSmart Ltd secured co-investment from Mercia Technologies and BBC Dragon Jenny Campbell.
Coming from a wide range of sectors, the Board has been specifically designed to add value and traction in different areas. Reed said: “ParkingPerx involves several stakeholders from very different specialties. Whether it’s town centre merchants, car park operators, consumers, local authorities, or place managers, we have different audiences, each of which require different strategies.
“I needed to assemble a team with experienced business minds, who will help the company grow from strength to strength. I also focussed on gaining team members who have a specific knowledge in these specialist areas. I am delighted – I have my dream team! And then of course I also have a Dragon!”
Diane Cheesebrough takes up the position of Chair of the Board, and announced her passion for the business:
”ProxiSmart is an exciting and compelling prospect bringing forward products that will support Smart Cities and the environment for years to come. I am extremely proud to be involved”
Along with Cheesebrough are the Redu Group’s CCO and CEO, Sam Morton and Gary Hunter, Place Management Consultant and former CEO of the Association of Town Centre Management, Martin Blackwell, Operations Director at Dransfield Properties, Medi Parry-Williams, and Managing Director at Advance Northumberland, Ken Dunbar.
Jenny Campbell is confident that this team will help lead ParkingPerx to success, alleviating the pain of parking for shoppers throughout the country and bringing life back to the UK high street. She added: “It’s an incredibly impressive Board. Chris has surrounded himself with very talented, experienced people. I’m looking forward to adding value, but I now know the Company is in good hands.”
To find out more about ParkingPerx, visit https://www.parkingperx.com.
ParkingPerx is a cost-effective solution for saving the UK high street. Chris and his team aim to remove the hassle and cost of parking in busy city centres, rejuvenating your shopping experience. ParkingPerx is a loyalty solution that rewards Consumer spending in the High Street with reduced or FREE parking. The system will be going live in its first locations early in 2020 and the Company now has over 140 national High Street brands where Consumers can earn ParkingPerx. The Company plans to roll out the solution across the UK and has also established international interest from places such as Spain, Belgium, Brazil, Australia, South Africa and the USA. Development is also underway on TravelPerx, a sister application, which rewards Consumer spending in town and city centres with reduced or eliminated Public Transport costs. With TravelPerx, the Company hopes to help uplift the High Street whilst incentivising greener travel choices.
For media enquiries, contact:
Chris Reed, founder of ProxiSmart Ltd
Notes to the Editor
- The benefits of ParkingPerx for Consumers include
- Opportunity to earn FREE Parking through spending on the High Street
- Supporting local businesses/shop local/Save the High Street
- Convenient parking process — less than 10 seconds to manage your parking event and be on your way
- No need for ticket machines, having the right change, finding and entering location codes, speaking to voice recognition robots, validating your ticket to leave, rushing back to your car, or the threat of receiving a parking ticket
- The benefits of ParkingPerx for Merchants include
- A measurable ROI in increased revenues from direct offers relating to ParkingPerx
- The ability to link rewards to the sale of specific goods or services, not just basket value
- Uplift to footfall which increases upselling opportunities
- Good PR associated with the offer of FREE Parking
- Targeted Smart Messaging and Advertising to new or existing customers IN REAL TIME when they arrive in and move around a town centre
- A collaborative approach to location loyalty with other town centre businesses
- For more information on ParkingPerx go to parkingperx.com
- Any Consumers or Merchants who want to see FREE PARKING in their local High Street should register their interest at parkingperx.com
- For more information on the Company – ProxiSmart Ltd go to proxismart.co.uk
- Additional articles of interest include https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40866201