From the ancient ceremony of Christianization to the Feast of Love & Admiration. A precious chance of finding out a betrothed then — an opportunity for declaring love to the crush now.
Valentine’s Day boasts over a two-century history in the US and two-millennium — around the world.Time flies. Every second American is going to celebrate in 2021.
What’s all the fuss for? Ornamented with ribbons and flowers, put in mystery boxes or given personally — thoughtful Valentine’s gifts.
Themed cards, useful trinkets, or personalized treats convey nothing but love to your nearest-dearest.
Let’s take a look at how to make 2021 special with Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
Head over Heels — Valentine’s Gift Ideas
the most popular Valentine’s gifts for each stage of relationship. Here’re top & universal gift ideas based on statistical findings for 2021:
- pair candies (54%) with a greeting card (44%);
- organize a special dinner (41%);
- get some flowers (36%) and move forward to evening out (24%);
- add a gift card (21%) to clothing (20%) or jewelry (18%) you’ll choose.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
Wanna pin him down for the long haul? Unobtrusive romantic signs are what you need. Themed candies, hand-signed postcards, casual wear & accessories are a good start!
You’ve been holding each other’s hand for a week, month, year, or more, but still not engaged? Here’s your chance to prove you’re THAT one (if you’re eager, of course):
- pave the way to his heart through his stomach (approved by 53%). Gourmet goodies, delicious outings, unique beverages, and even DIY cooking kits — the goal reached;
- let the whole world know you’re together with couple Valentine’s Day gifts. Hoodies, keychains, cups, and T-shirts — specially for you and your King;
- indulge his guilty pleasures & meet his real needs. Just look: 23% will be happy to get a Valentine’s gift certificate for their favorite food, gaming, fishing, or sports store!
Husband’s worth getting Valentine’s pleasure too. Grooming kits, massagers, and home-office equipment go for caring & thoughtful Valentine’s Day gifts.
Keep in mind experience-giving is an everlasting trend for long-lasting relations (every third would prove). Organize a romantic getaway, take him to a bachata class or a cooking workshop. Naughty or nature-revealing board game is a must too!
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
To make a truly lasting impression on your charming crush, opt for small romantic gestures. Chocolates, love cards, fluffy toys, and beauty trinkets are a win-win!
What if you’ve already settled down? Although scientists prove flowers are a must, there’re other ways to keep your fire burning. So, here’re tips on how to choose the best Valentine’s Day gifts for girlfriend and wife:
- heed the wishes your beloved talks about (absolutely reliable according to 23%). Gadgets, brandy watches, hobby stuff, helpful kitchen appliances, favorite perfumes, and greenies may be on her list;
- she’s likely to be obsessed with clothing, as 41% do. Shopping vouchers, trendy totes, sexy nightwear, and warming home clothes are a wise pick;
- personalized Valentine’s Day gifts are real classy (nearly 30% won’t lie). Memorable experience gifts, erotic board games, engraved jewelry, or health-improving gadgets & activities will get her excited!
Hey, Valentine’s is the best day for popping THAT question! Around 6 million lovers get engaged on February 14th! Grab the opportunity for making your proposal too romantic to be true, getting your dear a ring!
A Heart of Gold — How Much to Spend on Valentine’s 2021
Over 21 billion — that’s what the cost of love is in 2021. Of course, you don’t need to spend a fortune — $71 is your benchmark. If you’re ready to spring for more, prepare $163 for a love purchase.
To get all ducks in a row, let’s run through the-most-in-demand Valentine’s Day gifts:
- save $15 for candies and around $9 for a postcard;
- be ready to invest $22 into an evening out;
- flowers will cost you $15 on average;
- a gift certificate ($16), clothing ($20), and jewelry ($30) are always the most expensive.
Your lovely pet, btw, will appreciate getting a 70-dollar present.
Surprised? Keep scrolling!
Those Three Little Words — The Other Side of Valentine’s 2021
Not only romance & affection, but friendship, appreciation, and dedication. Happy Valentine’s transformed a lot over the recent years.
Here’s a relief — you don’t need to die of romance to celebrate! Look: around 40% of Americans are gonna get gifts for their pets, while every tenth wanna get together with their friends.
Mom, dad, grandparents, and kids are worth receiving a bounty this day too. They’ll surely like caring, heart-warming, or nostalgic treats, such as photo frames, kitchen necessities, and hobby-related activities.
Get something personalized. Recent data proves, it’s the best way to please your dearest!
You’ve probably encountered a pile of gift finders so far. Reviews, guides, top options — all the same. Smart giftscoach has come to make a difference.
Extensive research, credible statistics, reliable expertise, and carefully considered social studies. That’s what giftscoach.com refers to when seeking the best gifts for your beloved.
No idea how to choose the best gift for parents, kids, spouses or whoever on your list? Check out gift guides to bring radiant smiles, sincere emotions, and delightful surprises to your loved ones.