At Beacon Resources, our relationship-based approaches to working with accounting and finance professionals ensure we achieve mutual fit between employers and job seekers along accelerated timelines. Results-driven methodologies allow our finance recruiters to move quickly and effectively when matching applicants’ qualifications to open positions, thereby providing prompt solutions with immediate impacts.
The speed at which our team connects you with professional opportunities depends upon two main factors:
- Weekly client contact: We receive weekly contact from our clients about accountant job postings and other positions with immediate availability. In general, openings that meet critical needs and high demands fill more rapidly than those with less immediacy.
- Your professional requirements: When combined with other hiring criteria, your specific skill set, willingness to relocate and overall professional needs determine how long it takes to match you with available positions.
Resume Review and Interview Process
A three-part review process begins as soon as you submit your resume online:
- Information routing: Your information is forwarded to an Executive Recruiter with expertise in your field and knowledge about the opportunity in which you’ve expressed interest.
- Team member review: Our finance recruiter reviews your information — goals, skills and experience — to determine your suitability for the position.
- Contact for interview: A member of our team contacts you to schedule an in-person interview if you’re match.
When you possess the competencies our clients seek but aren’t a match for a particular position, we will be in touch to discuss other available opportunities.
Contact Beacon Resources Today
Contact us to learn more about the interim, interim-to-hire and direct hire opportunities available through Beacon Resources. An Executive Recruiter from our Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco Bay or Chicago office will respond to your inquiry – accountant job postings for example – and answer your questions about the application timeline or process. Alternatively, submit a resume for immediate consideration by the finance recruiters at our award-winning firm.